Y2 - School Closure Resources
As school is beginning to re-open for eligible groups of children, the majority of staff are now back on site leading teaching and learning. We will try our best to maintain the home learning offer for Y2, but inevitably this will be reduced from the previous provision. The DfE has acknowledged that there will likely be a change in offer for non-attending year groups, and has recommended that parents access the Oak National Academy if looking for further resources and guidance.
Weekly Task Packs
- Set 1, Monday 23rd March - Friday 3rd April
- Set 2, Monday 20th April - Friday 1st May
- Set 3, Monday 4th - Friday 8th May
- Set 4, Monday 11th - Friday 15th May
- Set 5, Monday 18th - Friday 22nd May
- Set 6, Monday 1st - Friday 5th June
- Set 7, Monday 8th - Friday 12th June
- Set 8, Monday 15th - Friday 19th June
- Set 9, Monday 22nd - Friday 26th June
- Set 10, Monday 29th June - Friday 3rd July
- Set 11, Monday 6th - Friday 10th July
- Set 12, Monday 13th - Friday 17th July
Don't forget, children can still login to My Maths and TT Rockstars to continue practising their Maths. Or they can check out the class 2Blog on Purple Mash - the children can also email their teacher and classmates through 2Email.
If you are looking for further ideas, then please see the additional resources below:
- Spelling List
- Talk for Writing Home Learning Booklets - these include a model text which is also available as a streamed audio recording
- 'Classroom Secrets' Home Learning Pack with accompanying answers and guidance - there are also practical ideas available
- If you're looking for a change from our suggested schedule one day, try the Classroom Secrets Daily Timetable
If you have any questions, then please use the year group email: Year2@manorcroft.surrey.sch.uk
A member of the teaching team will endeavour to get back to you.