The School Day
The school day runs from 8.40am to 3.15pm. However, there is the opportunity to drop children off at Breakfast Club daily from 7.30am and use our after school wrap-around care (XT Club) up to 6pm.
- The school gates open promptly at 8.40am and registers are open until 8.55am. Arrival after this time is recorded as 'late'.
- YR, Y1, Y2 & Y4 access the site via the main pedestrian gate (by Manorcroft Nursery) and Y3, Y5 & Y6 access the site via the small pedestrian gate (by the Bowls Club).
- Staff are on duty every morning on the gates, welcoming the children as they walk independently into school and make their own way to the classroom.
- The morning session ends at 12.15pm for lunch and the afternoon session starts promptly at 1.10pm.
- The school day finishes at 3.15pm. Please do not be late to collect your child.
- The school is open for 32 hours and 55 mins weekly.
Please click on the link below to read our guide to joining Manorcroft - this overview provides lots of useful information for parents and carers.